UP GIC MAINS TEST SERIES-2022
UPGIC Mains Test Series
General features of test series
- UPGIC mains test series is designed basically latest trend of examination.
- The question of test series are exam oriented and conceptual theoretical with good approach to as the knowledge of candidate for appearing in upcoming UPGIC mains exam.
- This is the set of all authentic questions which are very important to score good marks and best for commission examination.
- The test series covers all the syllabus of examination which is prescribed for UPGIC mains examination.
- Weightage are divided according to weightage of curriculum of GIC mains and this test series is prepared in best way and error free.
- The test series has model answering of each and every question of each set of question paper.
- The UPGIC test series have total number of 10 test with three free Hindi test paper with solution according to latest pattern of examination.
- UPGIC test series is prepared by the subject expert and they will be available for doubt clarification within their working hour.
Important points of test paper are the following
- Question paper pattern of UPGIC mains Hindi question paper.
सामान्य हिन्दी एवं निबंध ब्लू प्रिंट प्रश्न पत्र संरचना
|1.||अपठित गद्यांश पर आधारित प्रश्न||10|
|5.||तत्सम एवं तद्भव शब्द||2+1=3|
|6.||क्षेत्रीय एवं विदेशी ( शब्द भंडार )||1+1=2|
|13.||हिन्दी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह, शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना अर्थ||2+1=3|
|14.||मुहावरे एंव लोकोक्तियां||4|
|15.||उत्तर प्रदेश की मुख्य बोलियाँ एवं हिन्दी भाषा के प्रयोग में होने वाली अशुद्धियाँ||2|
इस खण्ड में निबन्ध लेखन से संबंधित प्रश्न होगा और निबंध की अधिकतम शब्द सीमा 1000 शब्द की होगी।
- Question paper pattern of UPGIC mains Physics question paper.
This question paper have three sections as Section A, Section B and Section C.
- Weightage of Section A is 50 Marks. Length of answer writing is 50 words.
- Section A contains 12 questions and candidates attempt any 10 questions out of 12.
- Section B contains 7 questions and candidates are required to attempt any 5 questions out of 7 questions and all questions carry equal marks. The weightage of Sections B is 75 marks and length of answer writing is 150 words.
- Section C contains 7 questions and candidates are required to attempt any 5 questions out of 7 questions and all questions carry equal marks. The length of answer writing is 250 words.
- This question paper have total 26 questions and candidate are required to attempt total 20 questions.
To enroll in the course candidate must follow the following steps-
- Login to adhyayanias.com
- Make your account.
- Go to course
- Click to buy it and go to the payment page.
- After payment, this course will be added to your account and now you are ready to access the course.
- Candidate can join directly through whatsapp for their doubt solutions.
- Whatsapp number is +91 6307728647
- This test series available in just @Rs 999
- Total test are 13 with 3tests of Hindi.
- So Hurry up! Get it and crack UPGIC and open the door of your dream.
Wave and Oscillation
Electricity and Magnetism
This UPGIC test series have very exam oriented contents and questions .Join the course and avail the best discount .