KEN – BETWA LINK PARIYOJANA (PROJECT)
This project singed with Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh and Central government with its Jalshakti ministry
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
The Ken betwa Link project involve the transfer of water from Ken to Betwa with construction of DAUDHAN DAM
The project will provide annual irrigation of 10.62 lakhs hectare and drinking water supply to 62 lakhs People.
This project also generate 103MW of hydro power.
The districts of Madhya Pradesh that will be benefited are following :
PANNA , TIKAMGARH , CHHATARPUR , SAGAR, DAMOH , DATIA , VIDISHA , SHIVPURI.
The districts of Uttar Pradesh that will be benefited are following
BANDA , MAHOBA , JHANSI , LALIT PUR
The project will provide water to irrigation in Uttar Pradesh for the following districts
- Mahoba 37,564 hectare of land
- Lalit pur 35,33 hectare of area
- Janshi 17,488 hectare
- Banda 1.92 LAKH hectare of area
- Hamir pur 2.51 L hectare
- 67 million cubic meter water of Drinking water will be available for 21 lakhs people ‘
- COST OF PROJECTS:
- 35111.24 CORES AT 2017-18 YEAR
by Sushil pandey